Main image

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sandra visited me

My Austrian friend Sandra came to Chiclana to meet Raquel and I, she came with her family to my house and the next day she went to Raquel's birthday party. When the party finished we went to my house and then Raquel did, we swam for a while in the pool and then we had dinner with my mum. We ate some Spanish food, tortilla, chorizo and (not a Spanish food) pizza.
Raquel went to her house and Sandra stayed at my house all the night, I showed her our English videos and then we were a little bit tired so we decided to go to bed.
She always said: It's your decision. Because I asked many times questions.

At the morning she had a Spanish breakfast with me.

She gave some presents to me, one of them was chocolate.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed