Main image

Sunday, January 30, 2011

30th January

I have a dream. Today I can say what is my dream, because today is the no-violence and peace day.
As you know I love John Lennon and I wonder why he was killed. He was one of the most important pacifists in the world. He tried to make our world a peaceful world. He couldn't. In my opinion we have to try to be better people. John Lennon had a song named Imagine.
I always have in my memory this part:
Imagine all the people, living life in peace...
He's great. Better saying, he was great. I would also like to meet Yoko Ono, she's as good person as Lennon.
Two songs related to peace:

And my favourite one:

My perfect world is the one where every one loves each other, people DOES share and rich people try to be better people sharing food with poor people. Because after being in La Havana and seing all the poor people I saw, I thinlk we can get a perfect world from being peaceful, SHARING and LOVING each other.

Sometimes is quite difficult, but it's possible.
(: Have a great day.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed