Main image

Saturday, September 18, 2010

School has already started

This year I'm in the third level of ESO and the bilingual group is going on. Not new school partners but we have new teachers. Carmen is not our English teacher anymore now or teacher is Maria. Today I had the first lesson with her and she's nice and I think she's gonna make us be happy learning English in a "funny way" and we'll learn a lot with her. Some students that have already been with her have said that, she's a good teacher and makes the lessons funny like listening songs.

I think I have got over my embarrassment, years ago I was kind of shy at the time of speaking in class, sometimes I was afraid of the mistakes I could do. Today I was brave and I spoke in class the first, I couldn't believe that my hand was raisen but I spoke and tremble while I was speaking :D This are nerves.


So I'll finish saying that this first week of lessons I have homework! :(  This year I won't be stressed out, I should plan my own "timetable" so I won't be stressed any more.

Regards,

Natalia : D 

1 comentarios:

My English teacher's blog said...

Natalia, you did great in class! You didn't seem nervous at all and your English is excellent. I'm really happy to have you as a pupil.
I'll try not to make you miss Carmen too much... Keep it up! And I love your post!
Maria

Post a Comment

RSS Feed