Main image

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer's going on

Hi guys, summer is going very good, some beach, some rainy days...

Weeks ago I went to the beach with my mom and some friends, I was a bit bored and I told my friend: Can we go to the mud? So, he said yes, we went.
When we arrived there, we walked hand to hand and then he felt down, he had slipped and I strated laughing and laughing, then I felt down too in a very big hole... I hurted my feet, now it's ok.

School's about to start and I'm very happy I'm missing school days, doing homework, studing.

I'm very happy 'cause yesterday I received a postcard from Canada, it was from one friend we met at the cruise, the postcard is very beautiful about bobos birds and he explained to me that in the Buenaventura's island there are more or less 120.000 bobos birds.



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed