Main image

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spelling bee contest :)

Yesterday we finished our spelling bee contest. For me, it was interesting, we learnt some new words and we practised the English alphabet.
The winner was Laura! She did so well.
During the contest, some people before saying a letter, said "Ehh", they had to be eliminate. But it was funny, because when Maria, the teacher peohibit us to say "Eh", she said "Eh" when she was thinking. So, all the people in the class started laughing.




I hope another day we can do another spelling be contest, because while we're having fun playing, we are learning, and I think learning while having fun is important, makes shorter the time of learning.

2 comentarios:

My English teacher's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My English teacher's blog said...

Yes, I think we should do it again some time soon, I think I was a bit unfair to some of you. Well, maybe unfair is not the right word but I obviously was too strict...

Post a Comment

RSS Feed