Main image

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Writing

I've always liked writing feelings, but I usually do in Spanish. Today I wanna do this in English.
Sometimes I feel people around me is insincere. They show their false face and then, they show their real face, I hate this, I don't like people to be so kind with you and then, when you don't expect it, they let you down.
But I'm sorry, that's the truth, in my 14 years' life, many things happened, many people I met. Some of them where false people. I don't know why they where like that.

Other friends, true friends, will always be with you, when you need help, and in bad moments they will be next to you trying to make your sad time better.

Thank you to all the false people around me, they have taught me whose are my true friends.
Of course, thank you to all my true friends, we argue but we are friends (:

1 comentarios:

My English teacher's blog said...

Have you read The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger? I think you may like it: It's a little about what you are writing about here. I think there is even a copy in English at the school library;)
Here's a link in case you are interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_in_the_Rye

Post a Comment

RSS Feed