Main image

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The end

I feel bad.
I think all I worked on this was for nothing.
Now this blog is dying. No one will read this anymore... That's sad.
I worked on this happily and I wanted to learn more with this, express myself in English.. Now? No...

This year everything has changed and I don't feel like learning... But I have to, so I'll.

About this blog...
Mmm, this was too important for me, I have had it for more than two years and it helped me to learn, express all my feelings and my thoughts. Now.. I can! But.. Why should I continue with this? There isn't anybody reading this. I'm really desmotivated this year.

It's too sad to leave this so I won't, but I won't write once or twice a week as I did last school year, now this has no sense.


I'm disappointed with destiny, this is not my place in the world. And I'm unhappy in this city. I want to leave it as soon as possible.

3 comentarios:

My English teacher's blog said...

But I do read your blog and I'm sure more people do too!! Please, keep writing if you want to, I love reading what you write. At least do it for yourself. I know you are disappointed but very often things are not the way we want them to be. That's okay, you can't let that put you down. It's also part of the learning process. Just think positive (yes, I know it's hard!) and keep an open mind. I can only offer you my support. Cheer up, Natalia! You know where to find me if you need anything.

believeinloveNTR said...

You don't know how I'm missing you...

Thank you for helping me and reading this blog, it's very special for me.

Thank you María, thank you (;

My English teacher's blog said...

Does this mean you'll keep writing?? Please?? I hope things are looking up, Natalia. I hope I see a new (happy) post soon

Post a Comment

RSS Feed