Main image

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

09/06/10

Only 7 days left for holidays!
This week we only have 3 days of going to school because the rest is the fair, but I'm a bit angry because I think it's going to rain..
I'm gonna wear a typical andalusian dress and it's white with very big pink points. I'll go tomorrow with Rachel and some other partners and there we'll eat "churros" and of course we will meet Sahra.

Last weekend I didn't write a lot because I had had to study a lot and do homework, this week and weekend is going to be almost the same: I must finish preparing a work of French (a presentation), study to have a bigger grade in Sciences, because I had a 6.5 in the test..
I have to do many summaries...

Now I should be doing homework but I want to relax for a moment, so, when I finish doing this I'll start
doing Sciences homework and study OF COURSE.

And I forgot one thing, on Friday I had the oral test with my English teacher Carmen (no my teacher anymore) and at first I was very nervous and afraid of her xDxD but then I didn't want to finish speaking with her, I was relaxed and I felt in confidence. <---I want her to be my teacher 2 more years :)
'Cause we love her a lot


Now I should be doing homework.
So... bye guys

Happy 4-days holidays

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed