Main image

Monday, June 14, 2010

We're almost finished

After a very hard month working a lot, doing a lot of homework and of course studying,our time at high school is about to finish  :)

Now, I must speak about my experience in this bilingual group for two years, here I go:
Well, last year I started with the wrong foot, I was a bit stressed out but I made some really good friends and I learnt so many things. 
And this years has been very good to, I have found the people who are really my friends and not other false people that are around me.
I learn a lot from Carmen, she had told us many times that is fine to have a better relation with teachers-students than we have, now, I agree with her.

I learn too that many times in life, is kind of difficult to get all the things you want like the exchange with Austria...

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing my grandfather in Galicia by the ending of June, and of course, I'm looking forward too, to meeting my Austrian friend Sandra the first fortnight of July in Chiclana.

So, this is not a definitely goodbye,I would like to continue writing in this blog during summer, I'll try to do it. 
Thank you for all you taught us Carmen and of course, the other teachers (:


 Nathalie

 



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed