Main image

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feria 2010

On Thursday Rachel and I went to the fair. Before arriving we took some photos and then we walk for a while and we went to the bullring to met Sahra and Manolo (her boyfriend). Before meeting Sahra Rachel lost her earing -.-

We went with all our classmates and then we dissapeared, we went to the big wheel (Noria) two times, next we went to other "atracciones" like a roallercoaster, some of them where with water and you got wet.
We ate churros with chocolate, Rachel had to invite my to eat churros because of a bet and I had to invite her to drink chocolate.

Rachel's flower was broken...

Then we went one more time with our classmates and Sahra, later Sahra had to go and Rachel and I went to a hotel with Alvaro, Miguel and Juan Antonio. It was a free fall, you started sitting with 3D glasses and you went up like if you were in a lift, then you arrived at the 11th floor more less and you could see all Chiclana <--- wonderful, then there was a problem in the lift and you went down like in a free fall. I liked it so much.

Rachel and I walked and we played with pistols and bullets to win something... I didn't win anything but I broke a key ring xDxD!

Then we had dinner, we ate a PANINI with cheese, tomatoe and ham. I bought too a very long sweet, delicious. We went to the little mercadillo and Rachel bought a pair of earing.

At 10 o'clock we went home with Rachel's mum, aunt and cousin.

When I arrived home and I saw my feet...
Oh my GOD!
They had blisters and they were very very red.

1 comentarios:

carmen said...

will you ever teach me how to blog like you do??? As I´ve told your friend Rachel, I´m so pleased with your work that´s it means a world for me not to accept your group for next year. But you deserve more attention from a teacher and I´m always sooo busy......Thank you Nat, it´s been fantastic, you, your work, your improvements, you can feel proud of yourself..I feel proud of you.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed