Main image

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cinema (:

Yesterday Mario, Antonio, Tony, Raquel and I, went to the cinema to watch Due Date. This is a comedy about two boys that met at an airport, and both are travelling to LA. One of them, has to arrive in LA. as soon as possible because is going to be born his baby.
They have to travel together and many things happen during the film.


I liked it a lot, it was very funny and I laughed a lot.









When we arrived at the cinema, we bought some pop-corns and then, the boys disappeared, Raquel and I, went to the room 7, where we had to watch the film and the boys, weren't there. Then, Mario appeared, they were mistaken and they entered to another room. xDxD

When the film finished, my parents were waiting for Raquel and me, and the boys went to McDonalds.

I had a really good time with them (:


1 comentarios:

Luis Manuel said...

jejeje i was in that same day

Post a Comment

RSS Feed