Main image

Friday, December 17, 2010

17/12/10

Life is becoming nice.
Today, last test of the year.
14 days left for my holidays at Caribean, I'm very happy.
This year went a bit  bad, many bad things happened. Life is disappointing.
I learnt life things, now I know how I should act like, in specific moments and of course, I learnt importants things in all the school subjects.

I wish you all who read my blog, a joy Xmas and a happy New Year, 'cause I won't be here the 1st January.

What else?..

I didn't have a very good year because of the death of two people in my family, I lose some friends and I had bad moments in general.
I think the next will be better, maybe as good as ever.

2 comentarios:

My English teacher's blog said...

So sorry about your bad year, I hope you have a wonderful 2011 and Happy holidays to you too!

Enrique Briones said...

This year has been a new year in your life, you should be happy for it, because
we all give the best, every minute of an hour, when everyone gives everything, life is life, come on, stand up and hold on.

I would like to encourage you and wish you have a marvellous new year and Happy Christmas holidays to you as well !!

See you soon, be positive !!

Your Physical Education Teacher

Post a Comment

RSS Feed