Main image

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time to think

I don't think I could use a wish right now. It will make me feel better but, I should keep it for a future, when I'll need it, more than now.
I don't understand how happy can you be in a moment, and in a while, you are as sad as you have never been like. Only a person can make you smile.
You can make me smile, but you don't want to.
I love those guys that make me smile, when I need them.
Quite difficult to understand, how happy can you be when you hug an important person, but maybe the hug doesn't exist, only exists in dreams, without you.
Like u2 song, with or without you.
With or without you, I'll try to be happy, because I know you are near me, not as near as I want to, but I can smell you, so it means you are nearer than I thought.

Thank you (:

1 comentarios:

Alvaro Hanger Skans said...

You're like a mirror of myself, sweet heart :)

I'll never leave you apart, together we'll dance in the dark.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed