Main image

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello!
This weekend I cannot write very much 'cause my computer has broken down, I think it is a virus.
Well, I have been studing a lot for my Sciences test on Thursdcay and I have been studing too for an English test of a book "The murders in the rue morgue and other stories".
On Friday I was all the evening in the street with my parents because a lot of people were preparing the street to the water, they made a very big hole in the street for pass the water there, because if there isn't a hole the water will arrive to our homes.

Yesterday I went to the house of a friend of the family <----itsounds strange-.-
there I had a lot of fun, the woman gave me some sweets and I played with a friend and we listened to music.
Today my computer is better but it continues being a bit crazy.

Goodbye:) I'll try to add some photos of my street now, I needed to jump to arrive at my house, imagine...it's crazy XD.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed