Main image

Friday, February 12, 2010

Next weekend..

Hi!
Yesterday I had a lot of fun, we spoke about our essay, I spoke about the climate change, I was very very very very...nervous, when I'll do that I'll be very nervous and it is horrible for me...How embarrassing! I thought that the best presentations were Martina's and Alvaro's, Alvaro's was very nice, because he prepared a funny monologue about our English lessons, and tests.
Today was a very intense day...yeah...we send and receive letters, because on Sunday is San Valentine's day<3
I had a history test, it wasn't difficult, and the rest of the day, boring, but I liked English lesson a lot, we watched "The Simpsons movie" in English of course, and it was so exciting:) thank you Carmen.

This weekend I'll do homework and study a bit more for my English test on Monday, it's going to be a bit difficult and the worst thing, it is going to be at 8 o'clock in the morning!!!! I'm afraid.



P.S: Like Bob Marley said...don't worry about a think...

1 comentarios:

Alvaro Hanger Skans said...

Thank you Nath! I didn't know that my monologue was going to be that funny lol :P!

I'm so happy u liked it.

I(L)U!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed