Main image

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi!

Today I'm very very happy and excited my English teacher Carmen has given us our grades In our last test, my grade was 8.5 I'm so excited because it was my higgest grade in English this term it's fantastic. I'm very tired too because I have gotten up so early.

This weekend I will put here some photos and write thing of the city of Rome <3 because I visited it on Xmas and it was so beautiful, imagine...
I don't want to say nothing now, but I like a lot his city:)

Goodbye.

P.S: I hope it won't rain more, because I think on Monday I'm going to the school swimming.

1 comentarios:

carmen lópez said...

I´m glad to know you feel so happy about your results in the test! You are doing it great lately Natalia. Just keep on going.
By the way, I hope everything is better (and drier) in your street, It´s been really terrible. Bye for now.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed