Main image

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today..


I have already done a maths test I have been very happy 'cause I think my grade will be good.

I'm going to speak about the city of Rome:)
The city of Rome was founded by two brothers Romulus and Remus, they were to breastfeed by a wolf.

I love this city, I visited it and it was a dream. I was in the Vatican City, in the Trevi fountain, in the colisseum and in more beautiful places. I was two days in Rome 'cause I was on a cruise and the second day we had to stay in Rome because we cannot leave the port, it was dangerous.
In Rome, I ate a lot of pizza, of course, I was in Italy...
My favourite place was the colisseum and the Vatican City, the colisseum was wonderful, magic, because when you are there you think about how old that is and all the people who were there years and years before.

I've got a curious anecdote, in Rome we buy spaghettis and when we arrive at home we cooked its, it were very very very long, it was so funny when we tried to put it in the pot, we cannot...
The first day was 31st of December and the second day 1st of January, this day there was a lot of people in the Vatican City.

I hope you like this short description and opinion of that city.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed