Main image

Thursday, April 1, 2010

01/04/10


Today I'm writting because I'm bored and I don't want to study.
I'm a bit sad, I don't know why. Life is sometimes strange. I have been thinking for days what will I work as, I think I'll study sciences to be a doctor, I like to try to combat illnesses.

I spoke with Irene about our future, we share the dream to travel to very very beautiful places like, Venice, Austria, France, Italy and Greek Island.
My biggest dream is to go to Greek Islands, like Santorini, Mykonos..(I think I can come true my dreams).
Santorini is for me the most beautiful place in the world.



Yesterday I went to have lunch at Bahia Sur and later I went shopping with my uncles.

Today at morning I went to a little village with my uncles, my mum didn't come because she has a cold. There I didn't enjoy very much, it was a bit boring.

Tomorrow I'll go to have lunch with some friends (my parents' friends).

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed