Main image

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feelings...


Yesterday Carmen, our English teacher, told us something happened, her dog had died.
I felt a bit sadm because I understood what she told us, that a dog is always or
almost always the best friend of a human, and when you lost a dog, is very sad for you.

She was speaking too about the relations about teachers-students and students-teacher, she said that we have to keep having the respect to the teachers but is good to have a better relation, I mean hmmmm not a bad relation.

My dog is live but months ago, Pepa's dog (my mum's friend) died he was ran over a car and the dog named Taro was into the vet for 3 days, then they had to sacrifice him.
When I went to their house I always started to cry or I was very sad, because the dog was very active and affectionate.

Now I remember him with a tear in the face...

2 comentarios:

Ireneee ^^ said...

Yess... Carmen story is so sad... I can't imagine my life without my dogs... I LOVE THEM A LOOOOOOT! (LLLLLL)

believeinloveNTR said...

Yes, I agree with you, I'll be very sad and I can't imagine neither.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed