Main image

Saturday, April 17, 2010

CocaCola's competition



Yesterday at 5 o'clock I went with Rachel to the bus station to take a bus which minutes later took us to Jerez.

People in Jerez had to wait for us because we arrived so late.

There, they gave us a paper (where we had to write the story)xDxD a badge with a sentence about kafka's book "metamorfosis".
The place was as a university, we have to go upstairs and then we sat like in a cinema, the table was more little than the paper and I was very uncomfortable while I was writing, we were for almost two ours writing.

Before exit the room some girls gave us a bag and a bottle of CocaCola, then, outside we could drink one more.

Alvaro's mum went with us, like a teacher, she was a very nice girl (she's young)xDxD!! she told me not to speak with her (de usted).


My story was about a boy who converted into a girl, the days were passing and she received some clues of the thing happened, and I won't tell the end ha ha ha.
I think I'm not going to win anything because I know that the rest of the people wrote very good stories and not like mine.

2 comentarios:

carmen lópez said...

What an amazing diary you have Natalie!, It´s so difficult for me to find the words to congratulate you for the efforts you´re doing ..... It´s a pleasure for me to have students like you in class.
Seeya

Anonymous said...

I am also proud of you... besitos, Macarena

Post a Comment

RSS Feed