Main image

Thursday, April 22, 2010

22/04/10

This week has been terrible, I have been very busy, I have taken 3 test!
Today at English lessons we spoke about Shakespeare, we learnt a bit of him and nothing more...
I have done some homework and now I'm listening to Miley Cyrus, why? because I like her songs.
At History lessons, Sahra came and we played a game about the wives of Henry VIII a very famous English king, I was Kathryn Howard, I learn something about this woman, things like, she got married with Henry in 1540 and he beheaded her. I know, it sounds strange...

Next week no, the next, I'm going to Isla Mágica, this is an amusement park I'll have a lot of fun with my friend Rachel(L)_(L) and the rest of the class.

Sahra is maybe going with us, but we don't know exactly, she'll go with us or with first level to Selwo, a park where there are animals.


Now, it's time to relax and I'll put my favourite song of Miley Cyrus.
XOXO ( hahaha it goes to Rachel)

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed