Main image

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dagmar

Today Dagmar (an Austrian girl) came to visit us.
She started speaking in German, and all the students were like... OO!
We didn't understand anything..xDxD
She told us that Linz is not very beautiful in Winter, and she think that the best month of going to Linz is May ( I hope we can go next year to Austria)---> It will be fantastic.
We showed her all the glogsters we did and then she spoke with us.
I shew her some pictures from Linz and she spoke with all my partners.

She is from Amstetten a city from Lower Austria, it's between Vienna and Linz.

She cooked a very typical cake in Austria
The cake is named apfelstrudel...it's delicious!!!
I liked it so much, it is made by puff pastry and inside by apple and raisins.
I ate two parts..IT WAS DELICIOUS!!

I've just convinced mom to do cook that, when I'll cook it, I'll write the receipe in the blog:)


2 comentarios:

carmen lópez said...

You´re an artist Nat!!! I love your blog!! you have a future girl!!! Do you really think I am capable of doing a blog after reading yours?????????????????????
Bye bye

NTR said...

Hahaha! I'm glad that you like my blog.
And I know you are capable, of course, you only need a bit more time, don't you?

See u tommorrow

Post a Comment

RSS Feed