Main image

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sahra's last day

Today was Sahra's last day,  I was very sad and I cried a lot..
We saw the video we made for Sahra, we gave her the presents left, a portrait and a CD, with our videos and photos, she was very happy.
She brought some sweets and we ate them, then it was time for taking photos.
Irene took many photos of me, one with Sahra and the other with Carmen, 'cause this year is Carmen's last year being our English teacher.

Well, later I read a letter she wrote to me and I cried and cried and cried, Pili my History teacher said:
Don't cry, you'll see her again. xDxD She laugh at me because I was crying a lot.
But then I was better and now I feel better too but not very happy.
When the fair startes, we'll meet Sahra.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed