Main image

Sunday, May 2, 2010

This weekend...

This weekend I lost a friend, yes but I don't mind, it was because of the things...life things, we can't get along...


I've been doing homework and I've been reading Kafka's book too. Yesterday I went to my mum's friend and she cut me the hair.
Today at morning I went with mom to buy some flowers and then went to mass.

Next week we're going to IslaMágica, there I'll have a lot of fun and I'll enjoy the day very much because I think that we deserve it.

4 comentarios:

Ireene^^ said...

YOU DIDN'T LOST A FRIEND! You are friends again, aren't you?

NTR said...

More or less, but not as well as always it was...
You understand?

Ireeeniitaaa :] said...

Aaaaiiinnnnssss! TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuiero TeQuieroo!

Nat said...

Oh!
Me too!!:)

Abrazoo online ....online hugh! (LLLLLLLLLLLLLL)

Post a Comment

RSS Feed