Main image

Friday, May 7, 2010

Isla Mágica



Yesterday I went with school to a theme park named Isla Mágica, I passed a very nice day, I had a lot of fun, I shouted a lot, I did a lot of things...






First we arrived and then we kept our things in lockers, they were very expensive, 2 euros for each time you open it..I  didn't open it..

Next we entered to the park then we decided to ride on the Anaconda...it is very funny, there are trees in which you sit and it's similar to a russian mountain.
There we went three times.





 
We went to jaguar too, I wasn't convinced but I went with Rachel, it was as a roller coaster, Rachel was close to me and I was nervous because she said:
Nata, I don't want to die, I don't want to fall ...
I said:
Please, stop speaking...
She continued:
Nata, I don't want to die, I don't want to fall ...
I said:
Rachel!!! Silent! Be quiet!
 
The roller coaster did turns until 360 degrees, I closed my eyes, but I was very sick and I hurted my leg, I was with a limp, it was horrible, terrible...but awesome...xDxD!
 
 
We went too to a 4 DIMENSIONS' cinema, it was fantastic, we wore stupid glasses and this time, Sahra came with Rachel and I, we spoke a lot, and when we had to wait, we spoke about us and Sahra told us many things about her life..She's a very nice girl and I'll miss her a lot when she left school.
 
The film we watched was about pirates and the seat where we sat, moved and some "things" threw water and air, it was so funny and there was a lot of people.
 
For lunch, we ate some pasta and chicken with potatoes, for dessert we had a "flan".
 
 
 
The day was wonderful and I spoke too with some French girls, because I was bored waiting, it was kind of difficult to speak with them..but I tried.
 
 
 
 
Next we went to the Iguazú a very big raft, we went there 3 times along the day, it was as funny as you can imagine, some friends in the last time we went there, rose the t-shirts and they appeared in the photo showing their chest.




In this atraction there was a balcony where people can get very very very wet because of the wave of the raft. Before having lunch I went there and I had all the body full of water, at night, my shoes hadn't been dry yet, xDxD!
And I had lunch wet.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed