Main image

Thursday, May 13, 2010

..OO

I forgot one thing.
Yesterday a German girl, came to Language lessons to speak with us, we hadn't enough time to speak with her 'cause we were doing a test.
She was very nice, she's name was EVA (pronounced like EFA) <---interesting thing

With this two visits I have learnt:
I'll like Austrian food 'cause it's very similar to Spanish once and if we don't like the food, there are McDonald's! xD
And there there is not plenty of fish, 'cause there are not beaches, only rivers like DANUBIO so, the most common fish is "TRUCHA".
But, I don't think we'll be able to go to Austria, but I'm looking formar to knowing that we CAN!..(It's kind of difficult, isn't it?, so...I have to wait)

And my Austrian friend Sandra, will come on July to Spain with her family..:) Yey!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed