Main image

Saturday, March 13, 2010

13/03/10

Good afternoon.

I sense that this weekend it's being so boring. Study, study, study and study it's so hard!!! I'm sick jum..
I have been studing all the morning and I'm very tired later I have to continue with work 'cause next week I've got 4 tests!!! <---I can't believe..uff

Today I'm going to write a little essay with some vocabulary I have already learnt this week.

That chum.
I always thought that I'll never have a blue prince but read what has happened one day in the park.

When I saw him first I was fascinated, I couldn't believe what I've been seeing, he was...he was...I don't find a word to describe him.

He smiled to me with her beautiful smile with those shinies teeth, I was surprised and kind of surprised.
In fact I saw him another day and what do you think happened?
He came closer to me and we started speaking, we were speaking for two hours! and then I went home.
Next day, the same we were speaking for two hours too and I don't know what happened but now he is my Fiance.

We started two years ago as gilfriend-boyfriend, I liked him so much and he liked me so much too.

He is the best chum I've ever met, he is nice, of course brave and not selfish, because he always is always worried about me I'm very happy with him.



I hope you like it:)

P.S: It's invented by me.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed