Main image

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24/03/10




Now, at school, we are sitted in a different form, I'm with Miguel and with Rachel I'm so happy, because Rachel is one of my best friends and I love her a lot.

Yesterday I went to the post office and I received a letter of an Austrian friend, Kathi, there se spoke about her likes, Linz(her city) and Vienna(the capital) I was so happy.
I visited too my parents' friend, because he has a serious illness and I was a bit sad.
I was speaking too with a friend with many problems at home and I tried to make her happier.

This week is being PERFECT we haven't got any homework and anything to study. Tomorrow my mum's going to (pick up) my grades and I'm afraid ha ha I don't know what my grades will be like, but I hope they are good.

This weekend is long, ha ha are holidays we have got a week of holidays, counting weekends mmm 9 days!! Yeaah!! I will do many works, alone and with Rachel and Alvaro, the rest of the holidays I'll try to read some books, I've got a lot that I haven't read and I will be too with my cousin.

Now I'm going to see "THIS HOUSE WAS A RUIN" I like it a lot, because is in the USA, and I learn Geography haha, now, seriously, I like it because poor families will get good houses and I see lot of places in USA.

Goodbye,

P.S: In the picture you can see how long my holidays are.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed