Main image

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today I'm thinking..

Today I'm thinking about my life, people say that this is the best moment in the life but I don't think so. Teenagers' and students' life is very hard, I'm sick of study but if I want a good career in a future I'll need to study a lot and continue doing it.

Yesterday I was sad, I don't know why, the only think I know is that I was so tired.
This is the only method to express my feelings.

I think sometimes I'm sick 'cause I'm almost time studying, this is very hard. I want to be an andult and work, trave, live free...

When I'm happy like to day I think about the positive things in the life like the friends and the loves, I love my friends but I don't love any love, not yet hahaha.

My rutine is so boring as another chum of my age, always get up early, listen to the teacher, homework, more homework, study, go home, have lunch, activities, study... We have got a little time to listen music and do another things but any time is big 'cause we are very busy.

I think too about the future, what will it happen when our life finishes?
It's true Maya's though about the 2012 planet ends...? I dunno what I should believe this is important for me but a bit confusing...

Please share with me your opinions about that:)

Now I'm going to study vocabulary of a book, 2morrow I've got a test-.-!

1 comentarios:

Alvaro Hanger Skans said...

Nath, u're life is that boring because U WANT IT TO BE BORING! I'm here for you EVERYTIME u need me! ^^ And well, I don't think that 2012 is the end, not yet, we have a lot to discover!! So I just wanna tell you that u've became a very good friend of mine, in wich I can trust and believe, because u won't fail me, and I like ppl like you. I don't know how to explain it, but u're kinda special for me since u're so lovely, positive, and you're just by your way, like I want you to be.
I'm able to write and write about my feelings with you, but you'll get bussy and that's not the point! =)

I(L)UUUUUUU!!!!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed