Main image

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31/03/10

On Monday my family arrived. My cousin slept in my bedroom and I didn't slept a lot:( He was bored and he made a lot of noise, he is nosy, isn't he?

Yesterday we went to "mercadillo" and there I bought a very very very beautiful t-shirt. Later at the market we bought some food and later we went home.
Last night I slept a lot and so well...
I had to go to Rachel's to do a French work,butit was impossible for me, (I'm VERY SORRY Rachel and Álvaro) and because of that, I decided to write the work and gave the paper to her)

Today we went to Jerez to a very big shopping center named "Área Sur", there at a very cheap shop, I bought a bikini, some t-shirts and another things I cannot say..ha ha ha

Now, we're waiting for my father, 'cause he's working and later we'll go to another shoppinh center to have lunch.

Tomorrow I dunno what we're going to do, I'll wait.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed