Main image

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Semana Santa" in Chiclana




This is the Virgin of the "Soledad" she's from Chiclana and I like it so much.
Last year, in Friday of "Semana Santa" there was a very big problem a part of the church felt down and this year they were repairing the church.
This virgin is in the church where I sang in the choir and where I went every Sunday to mass.
I'm Christian and I believe in God, and because of that I like a lot "Semana Santa".

My friend Juan Antonio is very religious too, he loves a lot "Semana Santa" he is from a "hermandad".
Sometimes we speak about "Semana Santa" and people look us with a strange face.

I know that it will be boring for non Christian people"

This year I won't visit "Semana Santa" processions, my mum dosn't want, I think it's because she will be sad (my grandma died two months ago)...I understand her:(


Happy holidays:)

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed