Main image

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little people, big world


I'm going to speak about my favourite reallity serie.
It tells the story about an american family.
Matt and Amy are the parents and they have dwarfism, their son Zach has it too.
Totaly they have 4 children, one of them has dwarfism the rest are normal children.

In the serie you can see all the problems that they have in their life to have dwarfism. When the mum goes to the supermarket has to climb on the shelf and it's so difficult, Zach, her son can't play football and sometimes he is sad because football is special for him.


They are a very close family because of all the troubles they have to be like they are.
I recommend this serie to all the people, it's very interesting and you when you see it you think about your life, it's completely different as them.

2 comentarios:

carmen lópez said...

Natalia, I think you´ve got a wrong meaning for "get along", it means to have a good relationship, and the way you use it shows you misunderstood it.
By the way, it´s better to get along than getting alone...

believeinloveNTR said...

Ok, thanks I'll correct my notes...

Post a Comment

RSS Feed